Booches.nl is a personal blog about Connectivity. Connectivity, in my opinion, covers everything about IT network infrastructures and all of its related components, like new software and/or hardware from vendors like Cisco Systems, Juniper and so on. Some blogs also contain useful configuration examples, at least for me, from different network components. I created this blog to share my knowledge with other people and hopefully someone will share his knowledge with me……
Booches is dialect for the place I grow up. The real Dutch name for Booches is Bocholtz, which is located in the southern part of the Netherlands. Booches.nl contains blogs about everything related to IT network infrastructures. Most of the blogs contain experiences of myself during my work.
But who am I…. My name is René Jorissen and I am co-owner and work as Solution Specialist at 4IP B.V.
- Cisco Certified Network Professional – Routing & Switching
- Cisco Certified Network Associate – Security
- Cisco IOS Security Specialist
- Cisco Certified Firewall Security Specialist
- Cisco VPN Security Specialist
- Cisco Quality of Service
- Fortinet Certified Network Security Administrator
- AeroHive Certified WLAN Administrator
- AeroHive Certified WLAN Professional
- Certified Ethical Hacker
In the pasted I worked as Connectivity Solutions Consultant at Ictivity B.V. located in Eindhoven, Amsterdam and Rotterdam in the Netherlands. I studied at the University of Amsterdam where I obtained my Masters in System and Network Engineering. You can find a my full profile on LinkedIn and you can also follow me Twitter.
I hope you enjoy reading my blogs…