HPE AOS CLI command
The script is used to execute a CLI command on one or multiple switches. The script use switches.txt as input file to login to one or multiple switches. When the scripts is executed the script asks for username and password and which command to execute. The status codes of the different sections is displayed and the output from the CLI command is send to file. The file name syntax will be SW<IP>_<sw hostname>_<cli command>.txt
- create switches.txt and add the switch IP address – one IP address per line
- execute the Python script
- the script is test with:
- python 3.6
- Aruba JL258A 2930F-8G-PoE+-2SFP+ Switch
- Software revision WC.16.05.0004
- github hpe-aos-cli
The following two tabs change content below.
Co-owner and Solution Specialist at 4IP Solutions
René Jorissen works as Solution Specialist for 4IP in the Netherlands. Network Infrastructures are the primary focus. René works with equipment of multiple vendors, like Cisco, Aruba Networks, FortiNet, HP Networking, Juniper Networks, RSA SecurID, AeroHive, Microsoft and many more. René is Aruba Certified Edge Expert (ACEX #26), Aruba Certified Mobility Expert (ACMX #438), Aruba Certified ClearPass Expert (ACCX #725), Aruba Certified Design Expert (ACDX #760), CCNP R&S, FCNSP and Certified Ethical Hacker (CEF) certified. You can follow René on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Latest posts by René Jorissen (see all)
- MacOS Big Sur and SSLKEYFILELOG - November 23, 2021
- ClearPass, Azure AD, SSO and Object ID - August 12, 2021
- ClearPass – custom MPSK - July 20, 2021