ClearPass – REST API
I created some Python scripts for ClearPass. The scripts can be found on Github. There are several directories:
- config: contains the parameters to authenticate against ClearPass and acquire an access token;
- general_scripts: some general configuration scripts, like a Password Generator script or Date/Time script;
- guests: scripts for adding or deleting guest accounts. I created a script to add guest accounts via a CSV file and print the most important information to a Guest Pass in Word format;
- localusers: scripts for adding or deleting local user accounts;
First of all, I would like to thank Tim Cappalli for the ClearPass Authentication scripts!!
- I posted the scripts in Github repository – clearpass-api
A special thanks to Tim Cappalli for the ClearPass Authentication scripts!!
The following two tabs change content below.
Co-owner and Solution Specialist at 4IP Solutions
René Jorissen works as Solution Specialist for 4IP in the Netherlands. Network Infrastructures are the primary focus. René works with equipment of multiple vendors, like Cisco, Aruba Networks, FortiNet, HP Networking, Juniper Networks, RSA SecurID, AeroHive, Microsoft and many more. René is Aruba Certified Edge Expert (ACEX #26), Aruba Certified Mobility Expert (ACMX #438), Aruba Certified ClearPass Expert (ACCX #725), Aruba Certified Design Expert (ACDX #760), CCNP R&S, FCNSP and Certified Ethical Hacker (CEF) certified. You can follow René on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Latest posts by René Jorissen (see all)
- MacOS Big Sur and SSLKEYFILELOG - November 23, 2021
- ClearPass, Azure AD, SSO and Object ID - August 12, 2021
- ClearPass – custom MPSK - July 20, 2021